Went into another sleepys and was told the same

mattress could be sold for 25.00 less than I had just bought in another store.

It was about two weeks after the first purchase

Sleepys would not honor the price difference.its like buying a car HAGGLE haggle haggle

When I purchased the first mattress I was told if the price went down for Veterans Day I had a price guarantee

First the sale price on the mattress was 499.00 .it was sold to us for 325.00 so never pay the best sale tag price

When I went into another sleepy the price was 300.00 for the same mattress. Called customer service and they would

Not honor the price guarantee I was promised by Dave .every person and store will give u a different price

DO NOT TRUST SLEEPYS PRICES CHANGE WITH THE WIND AND I WAS TOLD IF PRICE WENT DOWN ON VETERANS

DAY I COULD GET A REFUND FOR PRICE DIFFERENCE .THEY DID NOT HONOE THAT WITHIN THEIR OWN STO

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered.

We can assure you that our customers are very important to us and we are anxious to assist.

Please email us at csable@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you. We will have a specialist review your account and contact you to work towards resolution.