1.3
Style and Design

We bought SLEEP OPTIONS 8 INCH FIRM MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS because we wanted some firm mattress and as per the Salesman (Dave, in Piscataway NJ) Showroom this was the firmest mattress they have, and we bought it.Just after 3 months the mattress has become very uncomfortable to sleep as when you sit or lie down on it goes all the way down to the pressure area make the body posture uneven and resulting in back ache.

We tried to reach customer care but they are making all the excuses in the world they can with no solution to the problem.I read and people advised me to stay away from Sleepy's but still I went ahead because the showroom was very near to me and now the salesman are just making excuses.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "replace my mattress with the same firm model" as the author lost $700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. The most disappointing about sleepys mattress from Sleepys was quality, customer service in person and on phone and poor exchange program Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Hi jatin, we apologize for your recent experience and we completely understand your frustration.We would love a chance to chat and resolve this issue.

Please send us an email to social@mattress.com with your order number, contact information and reference case #01477052.We look forward to hearing from you!