I purchased a sleepy's mattress and new all metal box spring I returned it for another (more money) and went back to the store 8 times for help that this product was the worst I have ever purchased.

During my calls and visits and cancellation on first order I had disgusting customer service and now have been forced to file suit. They sent a warranty person to my home that was truly an insult and no help at all if you want a great mattress and bed I suggest you go to another like Sealy or mattress specialty.

My entire shopping experience was a *** job and waste of my money.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1678. mrrear111 is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. The most disappointing about sleep options cool gel collections mattress at Sleepys was very poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments