Basically they don't honor their warrantees. Biggest run around I ever experiences.

On a scale of 1 to 10 as to whether or not I would ever deal with them and how they back up the warantee. it gets a score of minus 100%..

Every time you call someone says they will get back to you by the end of the day..The catch is they don't give you the year.Anyone who shops at this store--BEWARE- The whole company has been eating brownies. Once again dont be ***..Customer reviews are the best as far as information about any franchise

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of terrible customer service and misinformation. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of serta bed set and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Sleepys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned serta bed set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good afternoon, my name is Cathy and I am a representative of Sleepys Customer Relations departmen. We apologize if you have experienced any complications with your recent purchase.

We are here to help!

Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you. We look forward to speaking with you.