I purchased one of Sleepy's top of the line king mattresses paid near $2200 about 5 years ago, I was told at the time that this mattress has a 20-year warranty against sagging.Well here I am now 5 years later the mattress is sagging in the middle.

When I called the store I purchased it at I was told "no problem we will take care of it" and they sent out someone to look at it and take pictures. This person took measurements of the mattress and box springs, told me at the time the box springs were fine and that the mattress was indeed sagging and had a 3 inch difference in the middle from the outside edge however, he was not the one to make the decision that he had to turn in all the information and Sleepy's would contact me. Well sure enough a few days later I heard from Sleepy's and of course they stated they would NOT stand by their warranty and replace the mattress. Upon asking why since it had a 20 year warranty I was advised that because it had a small stain on the mattress it voided the warranty.

Really? I stated I wasn't looking for the warranty because of a small stain but because this 5 year $2200 mattress is sagging by at least 3 inches! She stated "I'm sorry the stain voids the warranty" I said no where in the warranty does it state a stain voids it, again she just said i"m sorry that's the way it is"

So a warning to anyone who thinks that Sleepy's stands behind their warranty they don't.

You are better off buying a cheap mattress that you will replace every 5 years than spend your hard earned money thinking Sleepy's will stand behind what they sell.Guess the sales pitch is everything and getting your money is the ONLY thing they care about!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of sleepys mattress. Sleepys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleepys mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Had an Experience with Sleepys?

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Melville, New York, United States #949687
Sleepys Verified Representative

Dear Beverly,

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way.We appreciate your feedback and will definitely take this into consideration.

Sleepy’s strives for 100% customer satisfaction and takes feedback like yours very seriously. We hope that you will change your mind and allow our team of specialists to further assist you in hopes of reaching an amicable resolution. Please email us atsocial@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code.

Be sure to include your contact information, including phone number and best time of day to be reached.We look forward to your response and giving us the opportunity to address your concerns.

Tuxedo Park, New York, United States #949558

Don't bother trying to contact them because they won't help, I have the same problem, a very expensive mattress is sagging on both sides (king size) but they claim because it's only sagging one and a half inches they can't do anything, so I get to have a terrible night's sleep every night, thank you Sleepy's you suck, I will NEVER buy another mattress from you. everyone read the reviews!!!!

csable@mattress.com
Hicksville, New York, United States #937814
Sleepys Verified Representative

Hello,

My name is Cathy Sable and I am a representative of Sleepy's customer relations department.We regret any inconvenience you are currently experiencing.

We can assure you that our customers are very important to us and we are anxious to assist. Please email me at csable@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code. Be sure to include your contact information, including phone number and best time of day to be reached.

I look forward to your response and giving us the opportunity to address your concerns.

Thank you.