Sleepy's denied my warranty claim for a box spring with cracked wood in a little over 2 years.I was told it was because of my bed frame.

Note that I had a perfectly good box spring for 8 years on the same frame with no issues. When I went to purchase a new mattress I was told by sales associate I had to purchase mattress/box spring set to have a valid warranty. I specifically asked if there was anything else I needed to do and was told only other thing was to purchase a mattress cover as any stains would also void the warranty, which I did purchase. No one ever mentioned anything about the frame.

Now that I have a broken box spring I was told it was because of the frame. Such a waste of time and feeling like it was a sales tactic at time of purchase but the company never intended to honor my warranty claim. To make things worse the box spring costs me around $300 so that is probably a cost of $100 to Sleepy's. I guess good customer service is not worth $100 to the company.

Very Dissatisfied.I will never buy from Sleepy's again and will advise anyone I know to stay away as well.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "replace the broken box spring with a good one" as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. The most disappointing about sleepys mattress from Sleepys was misinformation, salesman lied to us and misinformed us Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sleepys?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1202414

ATTENTION ALL SLEEPY'S CUSTOMERS:

This is the clause in the warranty that they are using not to fulfill the warranty:

Mattresses or foundations displaying stains or soil

that reasonably indicates the presence of potentially

dangerous bodily fluids, blood borne pathogens

or other substances that could cause injury.They harbor on the words "stains or soil" and selectively choose to ignore the rest.

After going back and forth on the phone, an alleged manager named "Melissa" had the audacity to have me go back to Sleepy's to make a donation the Sleepy's Got Ya Fund.

So for now I have to sleep in a defective mattress, but it isn't over yet.I can't tell you where to purchase your mattress but I would implore you to stay as far away from Sleepy's as you can.

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good afternoon, My name is Cathy and I am a representative from Sleepy's Customer Relations department.Sleepy's number one goal is customer satisfaction.

Please reach out to us at social@mattress.com and include your Invoice Number or Customer Code, your telephone number and the best time of day to be reached.

We look forward to working with you and resolving your complaint.Thank you.

to csable@mattress.com #952159

Cathy, I was told by your warranty department that there was nothing else to do but I appreciate your response and will reach out to the email you provided. Thank you