"MATTRESS PROFESSIONALS" ,,, I THINK NOT!BOUGHT MY MATTRESS, BOX SPRING & FRAME FROM SLEEPYS AND THE BUTTONS CAME OUT OF THE PILLOW TOP CAUSING IT TO BULGE ON ONE SIDE.

CALLED TO HAVE IT WARRANTEED ANT THE CSR TOLD ME I HAD TO DISASSEMBLE IT,, TAKE MEASUREMENTS, TAKE PICTURES AND SEND THEM TO YOU BEFORE A CLAIM COULD BE INITIATED. IT IS CLEAR TO ME THAT ALL THE FIERY HOOPS I HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH ARE MEANT TO DISSUADE ME FROM WARRANTYING MY MATTRESS.

HAD A FAULTY MATTRESS THROUGH BOBS FURNITURE AND WENT THROUGH NONE OF THIS.I'LL NEVER BUY A MATTRESS FROM YOU AGAIN AND I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL TELL ANY ONE THAT WILL LISTEN NOT TO EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of sleepys mattress. Sleepys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleepys mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Had an Experience with Sleepys?

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good evening.My name is Cathy and I am a representative of Sleepy's Customer Relations department.

We would like to turn your negative experience into a positive one.

Please email us at social@mattress.com and include your telephone number and customer code.We will assign your case to a specialist who will diligently address your concerns.