Move to Rockville from Bethesda, purchase a Sleepy's mattress. First, they tried to say i didn't buy a frame at original delivery. They (the store and cust service) tried to argue with me, i showed the receipt, told them to cancel the order and magically they had one on the truck. 4 months later, the mattress is sagging and very lumpy (i'm 5-8, 140bs.) Call, request the mattress police to verify my complaint, and they agree (after 1 month of waiting for the mattress cop) to replace the mattress (although not made anymore - they have more in the "whse.") They deliver the mattress to my old address after the warranty department was told explicitly to deliver to new address. they refuse to deliver the mattress to the new address 10 minutes up the road. I waste 9 hours waiting for them. Then they try to deliver it at 8 pm (a full 12 hours) but I already cancelled them and told them to deliver 1 week later. While should I continue to waste my time for thier mistakes. After finally being "granted" a two hour window of 9am-11am the following Saturday, here I sit - waiting. I went call to check on my delivery this morning, and it says I am scheduled for a deliver today. From 9am to 11PM!!!

Apparently Meteorologists and Sleepy's Professional can be wrong all the time, and yet still retain their jobs. I guess I shouldn't worry about my career anymore if people like this can retain their jobs. I count 5 HUGE mistakes to a paying client, yet in the end, they don't care about you after the sale. Do they attempt to satisfy the client after their mistakes? Nope.

They have 23 minutes to deliver the mattress (and a manager was informed already this morning.) If not, they can give me a full credit, pick up their bad mattress, and I think some sort of monetary credit or dollars should be in order for my time & energy.

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Comments

Grover33

Sagging mattress in two weeks, sleepy's policy, NO REFUNDS.

Stuck!

Grover33

salesman said I would get two free pillows w/mattress, pillows cost me $199,99 each.