Northbridge, Massachusetts

Bought 3 mattresses 20 months ago spending more than two thousand dollars. The one of the three a queen carolina mattress guild, plush natures sleep has a large hump in the middle and the sides where me and my wife sleep have wholes that don't even allow us to turn.

I was certain that they would change the mattress but I didn't know that the whole examination thing is really a scam. They didn't even call me back to tell me what is going on and when I called they told me that the mattress is fine and they could send somebody again after a year for another inspection. The hole that the guy measured was around 2,5 inches imagine if he lay on the bed. Somehow, that number decreased later on!!

Nevertheless, they told me that they would exchange the box spring -but who cares about the box spring - and I told them good bye.

We can't even imagine how such a company exists that lie to their customers but its ok because I have all ready bought another mattress from Sears for 650 (a thousand times better) as the old one is really useless (back pains are getting worse).

And don't worry for I am not just gonna stay on this negative review. Next big sale they're gonna have at Millbury in Massachusetts they're gonna find me ahead me, my mattress and about 20 people yelling about their scam.

That's what everybody on this site should do. Throw their defective mattresses in front of their stores.

Review about: Sleepys Box Spring.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We take your concerns seriously and would like to help.

Please email us at csable@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you. We look forward to speaking with you.