Ludlow, Massachusetts

Paid more than 4k for supposed best bed, snapping sound every time you got on the bed. The pillow top sagged within a few months ( persons weighing 160/ 140)

Warranty called upon, rep came to share the sag had to be 2 inches, and the snapping meant the bed was coming apart. However, there was a stain on the bed from spilled water, the sag did not meet 2 inches, and the spill cancelled out the warranty.

so stay away from Sleepy's seems Sleazy's. the photo is the brand purchased, but I don't think they sell a high priced product since the recession of 08...

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sleepys?

Comments

emurphy
Sleepys Verified Representative

We'd love a chance to chat and help address your concerns.Please email us at social@mattress.com with your order #, contact information and reference case #01704405.

Once we locate your order account, we will escalate your case to the customer care management team.We look forward to hearing from you!