Paid more than 4k for supposed best bed, snapping sound every time you got on the bed. The pillow top sagged within a few months ( persons weighing 160/ 140)
Warranty called upon, rep came to share the sag had to be 2 inches, and the snapping meant the bed was coming apart. However, there was a stain on the bed from spilled water, the sag did not meet 2 inches, and the spill cancelled out the warranty.
so stay away from Sleepy's seems Sleazy's. the photo is the brand purchased, but I don't think they sell a high priced product since the recession of 08...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Sleepys Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Queens sized Serta Iseries mattress and after I put it on my new frame about 2 weeks later, I realized that the mattress was about 2.5 to..."
- "Buying the mattress was easy and quick. But when a part of it caved in a month later and I submitted a claim on the warranty, the experience became a..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "To whom is may concern, It's a bit concerning seeing your agents posting comments in the public domain that are undoubtably racist, and also in my opinion, bullying. Now everyone..."
- "I bought a set of these knives after watching a demonstration of them in B.j's the thing that sold me was that he was able to cut a tomato without..."
- "I chocked on several sharp pieces of bone and cartilage in Panera's turkey bravo sandwich in their Westborough, Massachusetts location. Worst dining experience I have ever had in my life...."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."