Paid more than 4k for supposed best bed, snapping sound every time you got on the bed. The pillow top sagged within a few months ( persons weighing 160/ 140)
Warranty called upon, rep came to share the sag had to be 2 inches, and the snapping meant the bed was coming apart. However, there was a stain on the bed from spilled water, the sag did not meet 2 inches, and the spill cancelled out the warranty.
so stay away from Sleepy's seems Sleazy's. the photo is the brand purchased, but I don't think they sell a high priced product since the recession of 08...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Sleepys Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "It's now mid June 2015. As a current employee they have changed the selling game to benefit most of the DMs and the corporate owners. Understand that this is a..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I ordered a rug with a charcoal gray and blue pattern. I received a solid, unpatterned, bright red rug. I'm not looking forward to dealing with them, based..."
- "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..."
- "I received the First State Quarters of the US Collectors Map, as advertised on TV in 2008 and the first five commemorative state quarters were a "bonus" with it, along..."