Ludlow, Massachusetts

Paid more than 4k for supposed best bed, snapping sound every time you got on the bed. The pillow top sagged within a few months ( persons weighing 160/ 140)

Warranty called upon, rep came to share the sag had to be 2 inches, and the snapping meant the bed was coming apart. However, there was a stain on the bed from spilled water, the sag did not meet 2 inches, and the spill cancelled out the warranty.

so stay away from Sleepy's seems Sleazy's. the photo is the brand purchased, but I don't think they sell a high priced product since the recession of 08...

Review about: Sleepys Bed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sleepys Warranty
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sleepys?

Comments

emurphy
Sleepys Verified Representative

We'd love a chance to chat and help address your concerns.Please email us at social@mattress.com with your order #, contact information and reference case #01704405.

Once we locate your order account, we will escalate your case to the customer care management team.We look forward to hearing from you!