I bought my mattress from sleepys a year and a half ago, with in the first year the center of the Matress began sagging forcing my boyfriend an I to roll into each other each night, also causing back pain from an uncomfortable nights sleep.Mind you the mattress box spring set was close to 1300!

I finally decided to call sleepys customer service to see about the so called ten year warranty. I was told the mattress needed to be sagging at least an inch an a half in order to receive a new one. I do not want a new one considering after only a year or less tr mattress went to s***! She told me I could only get a credit toward a new bed if the box spring was damaged too.

She said an inspector would reach out to me to schedule a time to see it. This was over two months ago and he still has been too busy to come out to my area! He is never available when I am, and I've only heard from him two times with the last time being close to Christmas. I am extremely frustrated with sleepys.

I will never buy another Matress there as would not recommend them to anyone. I would in fact warn people to spend their money somewhere else!

Thanks to this site for allowing me to vent!Calling customer service again tomorrow.__.

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Had an Experience with Sleepys?

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #792108

Sealy's is a total scam, lie to your face ,forcing warranties down peoples throats then turn around with 1" 3/8 offset they say is ok. The *** I spoke with sounded like he was reading his replies from a cut sheet, and kind of illiterate as well,'stay away unless you want to get robbed.