Style and Design

My wife and I worked with the Sleepys' salesperson for at least three hours to come to agreeable terms. We made a decision to purchase the mattress based on the price and terms that the salesperson presented. Sleepys is now rated as a business who pushes for the sale of its products and services by presenting bad terms and information. For Sleepys not to honor the sales agreement is pure unprofessional and just bad business.

As a consumer, I'm very displeased with Sleepys' unethical business behavior in serving my family at their Kemps River location in Virginia Beach, Va.

Issue:

My wife and I purchased a Sleeping Beauty Ashleigh mattress and box on January 11, 2015. We paid additional for the "Satisfaction Assurance Plus" plan to be able to exchange the set if it did not workout. The Sleeping Beauty Ashleigh mattress is to firm and caused an uncomfortable sleep. Went back to Sleepys and after a couple more visits we finally found another mattress at the store on March 1, 2015. The salesperson worked the exchange difference price via phone with several other people. She boasted about a great deal received on the first mattress and now on the new mattress that priced much higher. My wife and I agreed on the difference price and re-ensured by the salesperson that our new loan balance would adjust to the new invoice balance due of $2,082.00. She stated that the adjustment should reflect on our next statement. As a confirmation, I asked and she wrote the new loan balance on the invoice of $2,082.00 that included the mattress box, bed liner, and a new Satisfaction Assurance Plus plan. The exchange/delivery date was set for March 6, 2015. On March 2, 2015, the salesperson informed me that she had made a mistake and that the new loan balance is now $3,800.00. The exchange/delivery did not take place as scheduled because Sleepys will not honor the sales transaction as agreed upon via the exchange process.

On March 18, 2015, I spoke via phone with the Sleepys' Hq Office, and the Sleepys' Va Beach store, that resulted in no reasonable resolution. I was offered $300.00 off the $3,800.00 rebutted sales price. There was no good faith effort made by Sleepys to come to an acceptable solution. Their offer was less than an offer made to me by the Va Beach store just last week before I submitted my compliant to the BBB.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sleepys mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was salesman lied to us and misinformed us. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sleepys?

Comments

Melville, New York, United States #967089

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your post. Our records indicate your matter has been resolved via our corporate office, if you have any additional concerns please contact your specialist directly.

Los Angeles, California, United States #967050

I bought my mattress from Sleepy's online 2 years ago and got great service and a wonderful mattress. Everything they said they'd do, they did with free shipping. Just wanted to add this.

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Dear Gerald,

We would like to turn your negative experience into a positive one. Please email us at social@mattress.com and include your telephone number and customer code. We will assign your case to a specialist who will diligently address your concerns.