I purchased a mattress and boxspring from sleepy's, when i noticed bed squeaking upon entering, checked boxspring and found center board that looked like cork compacted together, not real wood was broken at center.I was horrified at the workmanship.

the warantee was not up yet so i went to store and complained.

the person was very nice and tried to help me all he could including talking to highrer management.

The only option they could give me was they would replace it but at the same cost as i payed for it explaing shipping from another store, and their shipping went up drastically and there was also another charge that i cant remember what for.i did not feel i should have to pay anything, so i made a few other complaints, and nothing transpired since.

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Had an Experience with Sleepys?

Comments

Sleepys - Expensive mattress sags so much, I rolled out of bed. Sleepys " I paid $1,600 for my mattress in November of 2012. After eight miserable months, it was so uneven that I rolled out of bed (see photos of my hands)...." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Sleepys - Sleepy's Mattress bait-n-switch-NO REfuNDS? Sleepys "We are in the market for 2 additional mattresses in our home, as are 4 other families related to us. We are not satisfied enough to recommend Sleepys. They do..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more