2.1
Style and Design

3 year old Mattress sagging! Our heads are crushed into headboard by morning!

After calling; finding out I was not given all info by Salesman (but luckily had everything in order), ripping bed apart, taking pix, and uploading I am being ignored. I have a bad back so purchased the a high end, $3K mattres with a liftetime guarantee!!! But - the mattress Professionals are anything but that - They are doing all possible to not honor THEIR warranty. I am being told it is not them, it is the Manufacturer.

WHAT?! This is THEIR product, THEIR pushy salesman, THEIR warrany! I demanded a Manager, spoke to her, emailed her - NO SATISFACTION. It has been months.

I WILL NOT CAVE. I spent way too much moneny and should NOT be going through this. If I have to sit outside Sleepys and have a voice - keep others from purchasing there I will.

I will continue to call and email and get my loungechair ready.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "i want a refund-do not trust sleepys. but- at minimum i want to select a new mattress---pro-rated refund, guarantee intact" as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. The most disappointing about beautyrest legent plush mattress from Sleepys was warranty issue Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments