Denton, Maryland
1.1
Style and Design

My husband and I bought the sleepys brand foam mattress. After one day sleeping on it the sides bulged out. So off calling customer care who brought out the same mattress. We let this one expand 3 days in which time we slept on a twin bed. After the first night again the side bulged out and the top right hand corner never did expand. So off to customer care who gave a store credit.

Well that was for the mattress only. So off to the store but the only mattress in our price range is one I do not want. So we ended up with a Beautyrest that is 100 dollars less than our set but the worst part they dont tell you is that you need the boxspring with the mattress. So now I have 2 boxsprings and feel out 100 dollars.

We bought our mattress this year during the presidents day weekend sale which was great. Now the bed we originally wanted is out of our price range so I end up with a bed I dont want. Customer care is of no use because according to them I am receiving a great mattress.

So I ask for a refund but am told by Customer Care that Sleepy's does not give refunds for certain mattresses and the one we purchased happens to be a no refund policy. Wonder why? Well that is just great. So no sales this time and I get a mattress that I found else where for 599.99 but they wont price match because according to the manager at teh store " We discounted the set because your credit is for the mattress only not the set". Well if I need a new set then credit the whole set back not just the mattress.

No Sleepy's does not do that if you have issue with the mattress either get the same one or they credit just the mattress, but you need the correct box-spring or you have no warranty on the new mattress. Lose/Lose for the consumer.

So on the recommendation of the salesman we bought the Sleepy's store only sold memory foam and now get a coil mattress. I will never deal with Sleepy's again.

Waited all day yesterday for a call back from someone over the district managers head and no return call. Several calls to customer care were a waste of time. I knew in the store when we went to see what may be available it was not going to go well. Should of kept the memory foam and called every week till the next really good sale.

The only double talk to get your money. Should of test drove in store and bought online.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $900 and wants Sleepys to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was terrible customer service, misinformation, misinformed us and salesman lied to us. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys and sleepys customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments