1.7
Style and Design

Our salesman, Mitch Goldman, was pushy and lied to us to make a sale.He called a manager to get pricing approval and they did the good old "if you buy it RIGHT NOW you'll get this price." We felt very rushed so we made sure to ask if we could return the mattress if we didn't like it, and Mitch Goldman said we could RETURN it within 21 days.

Well, we did not like the mattress, called to schedule a return and were told they do not accept returns, only exchanges.Problem was never resolved, we're stuck with a mattress we don't like, and out $2000+ Do not shop here!

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Salesman lied to us, Rushed us, Misinformed us.

Had an Experience with Sleepys?

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered.

We can assure you that our customers are very important to us and we are anxious to retain you as a satisfied customer. Please email us at csable@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you.

Our specialists would like to review the information provided and conduct a full investigation in order to resolve this matter fairly.Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.